This is really important. Dog’s shed heat by panting (instead of sweating) - they expel moisture and heat as they pant and if that humid air stays around them, they will no longer cool down but will instead heat up even more, and become dehydrated at their body tries even harder to get rid of heat through panting.
A dog can get heatstroke out in the open if they are panting too heavily and making the air around them too humid and stuffy - they need to be moved (if possible). If that can happen to a dog sitting out in the open think about how much worse it would be within an enclose space like a car. Hyperthermia will kill a dog and it is a terrible way to go.
dont leave your dog in your car you pricks
That goes for outside too when the heat really picks up.
this can happen to humans and other animals too so it’s best to be careful
if you’re in the US, you can call the cops to get the dog out. they will actually smash the glass out of the prick’s car in order to save the dog!
Well, I never expected Calliope’s death to be spoiled for me by Dante Basco…
But it happened anyway.
That was Hussie that died.
just for Class Bios on all the different classes for my massive game project.
But for now, procrastination and whatnot.
So a few months ago I had 75 of all 78 classes worked out for my big MMO idea I’m working on… then I figured out what to do for a bard class, then I combined 2 mage classes into one, completely reworked another 2 classes, created a new mage class, and then combined 2 bard classes into 1.
So I am back at 75 of 78 completed… :(
Now I have to figure out music genres, instruments, music & general sound terms, and how to translate it all into a game for the bard…
The sooner I work it all out the better…
HAHAHAfuck… I am still at 75 of 78 classes done. :c *bangs head against wall* stupid freaking bard class changes…
I am at least a good bit further along with bard class designs than I was back then. Okay so to make this as brief as possible…
Bard (musician mage & sound sorcerer thing), it can become:
- Singer (uses songs as offensive & healing spells)
- Dancer (uses dances as offensive & healing spells)
- Minstral (uses sounds made via musical instruments to harm & heal, can do “El-Kabong” and “Piano Drop” style attacks)
And so far what I have for class changes from each of these is:
- Operato (singer, “voice of an angel”)
- ??? (missing class 1)
- Charmer (singer, think Pied Piper & Snake Charmer, can charm people & animals to fight for you)
- Dervish (dancer, can use Sound Elementals like Roaring Flames, Lithophonic Quaker, Whispering Wind, etc.)
- DanceBreaker (dancer, It’s a break dancing bard, WHAT MORE CAN YOU WANT?)
- Raver (dancer, a.k.a. the Astrodancer class, it uses astromancy, I listen to this while I design it)
- ??? (missing class 2)
- ??? (missing class 3)
- Rocker (YUP, THAT’S RIGHT! YOU CAN BE A FACE MELTING GOD OF ROCK!)
So my unused themes so far are Time, Mysticism/Arcane, and Necromancy. Maybe I should have the missing classes as “Mystic Pop-Singer”, “Soul Music Necromancy”, and “Classic Musician of Time”?
Bah. Who knows… What do you people think?
“I meant,” said Ipslore bitterly, “what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?”
Death thought about it.
“CATS,” he said eventually. “CATS ARE NICE.”
—Terry Pratchett, Sourcery
Cats truly do make life worthwhile.
i never used to cuss a lot and ive noticed that within the last five or six months ive started cussing like crazy. i tried to think of what made me start….
I really starting in on cussing because of Rooster Teeth’s Red vs Blue. (doesn’t help one fucking bit I enjoy both RvB & HS)
To all 30 of my followers; thank you for being so awesome. :)
Combine 2 things that people know of quite well into something that people rarely if ever think about.
Like Headless Horsemen and the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- War: Wears a leather huntsman’s uniform. Has a blueish-white spiritual flame where its head should be. Sounds off a hunting horn to signify that the hunt for his head has begun once again.
- Plague: Wears thick metallic armor, his disgusting-&-diseased severed-head floats close by him at all times. He uses a perpetually bleeding whip made up of spinal cords as his weapon of choice. (being struck by his whip causes you to get various blood diseases)
- Famine: Wears a gentleman’s outfit and has a Jack-o-lanturn for a head. Consumes life energy to sate his eternal hunger.
- Death: Wears bone armor and uses bone weaponry made from his victims; wears the severed heads of victims to replace his missing head. (also has the power to manipulate both his & his victim’s bones)
They’re just simple combinations of what all people have portrayed H-Horsemen and the 4 Horsemen as. And yes I will be using this in my large game idea.
Edit: I’d listen to the Chrono Cross - Dragon God track when designing the horsemen.
But I understand EarthBound which apparently influenced Homestuck is a huge homage to it
And Chrono Trigger which also influenced Homestuck through some time portal device.
I know nothing about Homestuck. But Chrono Trigger and Earthbound are listed in my top 5 favourite games.
If you can also understand the old text adventure games (like Thy Dungeonman) and the Point-And-Click adventure games (like all those Telltale Games and old Lucas Arts games) and also maybe understand the house building aspect of The Sims then you’ll understand Homestuck.
And as always, I must tell people that Chapter 1 is very boring when compared to the rest of the series due to having to establish the world you are entering, so if you can make it to the introduction of
Insufferable Prick Dave Strider in chapter 2 then you are good.
Also, much of the game’s features (like the echeladder & its achievement rungs) are just meaningless & silly BS that’s there for a laugh.
Where’s the next Custom Robo? It’s been nine years since one came out. I refuse to believe my favorite game series of all time is dead ;_;
The last one was on the DS, and that was 6/7 years ago, but yeah we need a new Custom Robo release Nintendo! ;n;
Red vs Blue & Homestuck: 2 epic stories involving time travel & are both currently on killer h8uses.
I will forever love this mashup video. high Gamzee as Caboose: A+, Eridan as Tucker: A+, Sollux as Church: A+, Aradia as Tex: A+++, Diamonds Droog as Omega: B-
Homestuck is by Andrew Hussie